New Dual Frequency IR Tube IR Receiver
We have had a lot of requests to develop this type of item as it can be easily installed and hidden in nearly any cabinet. This IR Receiver works with all of our IR Repeater Systems.
This unit is very similar to the national brands but at a fraction of the price. We have not personally tested with the National brands but you can compare the technical specifications and installations if you would like.
This product is designed and tested to work with the Hidden IR repeater systems that we sell.
About Dual Frequency -
- CFL friendly - allows installations in areas with compact fluorescent lighting. Works in most lighting environments.
- Blue IR confirmation LED.
- Wide band IR receives IR from many types of remotes.
- 3 meters cable with 3.5mm stereo mini-plug.
This is only needed if you have a HD Cable or Satellite receiver that operates at a higher frequency then normally found.
Over the last few years many new cable and satellite boxes from SA, DirecTV, Dish and Uverse have emerged operating at a higher IR frequency then before.
- Receive frequency range-34 KHz to 60 KHz
- Transmit frequencies-38 KHz & 56 KHz
- Range - 40ft. @ 38 KHz - 25ft. @ 56 KHz
- Power - 12VDC, 30mA max.
- Dimensions - 52.5L x O.D.16.5 mm
- Cord length - 10ft (3m)
- Connector type - 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS mini plug
- Weight - 54 g
Click Here for a copy of the manual
- Its Easy - Just drill a 17mm hole ( 11/16 whole).
- Insert the Tube IR Receiver in the hole
- Plug in the Tube IR receiver into the control unit
- That's it.. You are done
- Sit back and enjoy